I can’t adequately put into words just how sweet this baby is! He will light up a room with his precious smile and I can’t get enough of him. I feel like many of his likes and dislikes are the same right now. I know he’s getting close to the age where he can do things like sit up be a little more interactive with us which is when we felt like Beckett was the most fun.
We go for his 4 month well-visit later this month so I’ll edit to add his stats in then.
Weight: I’m guessing 15-16 pounds
- He’s sleeping in his bed at night and usually gets up once around 3:00. Most of the time I put him in bed with me while he eats and if I am still awake when he is finished and asleep I’ll put him back to bed. If I fall asleep then he just stays in bed with me. 🙂
- He still has blue eyes, as babies do, but they look like they might end up being green (like Daddy!). Right around the center of his eyes you can see green and from the side they already look green. I’m hoping the blue sticks (like me and B), but only time will tell.
- Lately when I put him in his chair to take a picture he either locks his legs so he is standing or will let me sit him down but will work his way to standing. He loves to be on his feet!
- He’s soooooo close to being able to roll over. It sort of freaks me out because we still swaddle at night, however he’s in the Dock-a-tot and I don’t think he could roll over in it.
- The week after he turned 3 months he went about a week and a half without sleeping well. I’m thinking it was a growth spurt/mental leap so I’m hopeful that the dreaded 4 month sleep regression is behind us. If you saw my post about the Magic SleepSuit, we were trying it during this time and it didn’t work (honestly nothing would have). It’s also too big since I ordered the size up so we’ll give that a try again soon I’m sure.
- Being held/bounced
- His jumper
- Toys that squeek
- Wearing just a diaper
- Hearing his own voice (sometimes he will wake me up talking and give the biggest grin when I open my eyes and look at him). This boy is a talker like his daddy and brother!
- Being tickled (my gracious, I love how ticklish he is!)
- Big brother
- Hitting and grabbing toys
- He started fussing a lot in the car so we put some toys on the bar and he LOVES it! He’ll talk to them and grab at them. Lifesaver!
- Being snuggled
- Getting out of the bath
- Dirty diapers (who wouldn’t?!)
- Being put down for too long
- Car rides without toys
- Not being able to see anyone for a long (to him) period
*I know the picture quality isn’t great. These are (mostly) unedited photos from my phone. 🙂